Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring Database using the MS-SQL-agent

2005-08-01 05:47:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring Database using the MS-SQL-agent
From: folmer.1964 AT hotmail DOT com (E Folmer)
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:47:58 +0200
I have created a automated MS-SQL policy to backup mij SQL databases using a
*.bch file, The backup job runs as planned but when I want to restore the
databases I don,t see any databases in mij Netbackup MS-SQL-Agent GUI. I can
only see the backups of the transaction Logs.
But when I go to the Netbackup Archive and restore Gui and I select the
MS-SQL policy I can see all my databases. (But not mij transaction logs).
Can anybody tell me why I don't see my backup jobs in the Netbackup
MS-SQL-Agent GUI ?

Thx Ed

MSN Webmessenger doet het altijd en overal http://webmessenger.msn.com/