Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Best way to backup 3TB of data daily?

2005-05-20 11:45:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best way to backup 3TB of data daily?
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 08:45:45 -0700
The particular problem (according to Veritas) is their being able to track 2tb
worth of data in a single location.  Think disk stu's.

Whether or not that is true is open to the floor.  Many times we get
conflicting information from support, engineering, and white papers.  I'm
merely passing along another bit we were told.

~JK