Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Patching

2005-04-01 05:14:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Patching
From: april.kelley AT hostcentric DOT com (April Kelley)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 02:14:42 -0800
We currently have 230+ servers being backed up, not all of which we control.
Our single master server is NB 5.1 MP1 on Solaris 8, we have 2-3.4 clients, and
a mix of 4.5 GA, 4.5 FP3 (I believe), 4.5 FP6, 5.1 GA, 5.1 MP1, and 5.1 MP2,
running on Solaris, Linux, and Windows.  We tend to always load the newest
client available to the OS when we load a new machine.  The two 3.4 clients
haven't been upgraded due to their outdated OS.  We are just doing file system
backups, no live databases.

April