Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Post backup scripts?

2005-03-01 15:30:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Post backup scripts?
From: mjungaro AT capitolindemnity DOT com (Ungaro, Matt)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:30:32 -0600
I would like to have a script run after a certain backup policy runs that can
e-mail me the size of the amount of data backed up. I don't want to do this
globally for all policies. I'm running NB Enterprise 5.1 MP1 on Windows
Server 2003 backing up a Server 2003 client. If there's a way to specify that
after the policy runs to run a certain VBScript, that would be great. It
would also be good to know how to pass variables to the script for various
information that I may need, such as policy name, schedule, backup type, and
image number. Thanks!

Matt