Veritas-bu

FW: [Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup

2004-07-28 16:11:56
Subject: FW: [Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup
From: GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com (Greenberg, Katherine A)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:11:56 -0400
Check the archives for this, seriously. There has been a ton of
discussion on this over the past year. The 3 main products are Aptare
Storage Console, VERITAS Command Central and Bocada.

Curtis Preston wrote an article this month in Storage Magazine regarding
available products for enhanced backup monitoring. He for some reason,
however, chose to completely omit anything regarding Aptare. Which,
IMHO, is the best one out on the market right now.

HTH,
Kate