Veritas-bu

FW: [Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup

2004-07-31 20:45:31
Subject: FW: [Veritas-bu] Backup Reporting & Monitoring Tool for NetBackup
From: tech2187 AT yahoo DOT com (K Chapman)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:45:31 -0700 (PDT)
--- Claude Robinson  <Claude.Robinson AT datadomain DOT com>
wrote:

> I agree with Kate. Apatere has a very nice solution
> that does exactly
> what you are looking to do.
>
> thanks
> Claude

we are looking at aptare as well.  there are some
things it doesnt report on, perhaps i missed the
report:  disk stus and multiplexing reports.  ive been
talking to them about these features as we use them
and the reports you get are good, but without these
you dont get the whole picture of our env.

=====
aaarrrggghhh!!!!
FreeBSD rocks