Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 DC to 5.1 Enterprise Upgrade

2004-06-16 11:30:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 DC to 5.1 Enterprise Upgrade
From: Amy Bach <amy.bach AT earthlink DOT net> (Amy Bach)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:30:10 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hi All,

IT management has made the decision that we need to upgrade from Netbackup 4.5
to 5.1.  The guide is pretty straight forward as to how to do the upgrade, but
I just wanted to get some feedback from people that have actually done it.  Any
gotchas? Tips? Advice?  Thanks for any advice!

Here are the products we have installed/configured:
(1) Master Server
(3) Media Servers
Vault 4.5
GDM
MS Exchange Agent (On Exchange 2000 server)

Thanks!
-Amy