Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpend_notify.bat file logs

2004-05-18 01:48:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpend_notify.bat file logs
From: mail AT bengt DOT no (Bengt Grønås)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 07:48:46 +0200
Use logevent.exe to Log your event to the EventLog registry:

logevent -m \\server -s E -c 3 -r "User Event" -e 42 "My message."

Or just pop out date and time to a file in the top and bottom of
bpend_notify:

Echo start: %DATE% %TIME%>%TEMP%\check.txt 2>&1
 <rest of the script>
Echo stopp: %DATE% %TIME%>%TEMP%\check.txt 2>&1

Rgds,
Bengt