Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to read the content of a expired tape

2004-02-12 05:34:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to read the content of a expired tape
From: mark AT steelfamily DOT org (Mark Steel)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:34:14 +0000 (GMT)
hi

you have to import the tape. from main menu, click 'import images'. enter
server name, and media id. this is phase 1 where it reads the image
headers. when this is complete, go to catalog tab and action import, set a
wide date range and do search now. if it finds the image headers, you can
then do phase 2 import to read the file information and then you can do a
restore.

regards
mark