Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Linux Media servers

2004-02-05 13:41:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Linux Media servers
From: jking AT hnl.bcm.tmc DOT edu (Justin King)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:41:43 -0600
I'm experiencing a similar problem with Red Hat 7.3.  When I moved from
a linux client (Ethernet backup) to SAN media server, the speeds
actually decreased when backing up across the SAN.  I tend to think it
might have something to do with linux SCSI tape support, but I have
nothing to base that on whatsoever.

Where/how did you set the block size to 128K?