Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Installing client code from NB4.5FP6 CDROM...

2004-01-25 03:22:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Installing client code from NB4.5FP6 CDROM...
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:22:34 -0600
install script errors notwithstanding, what you describe is not a
scenario where you would do a "client software" installation.

if you want to run jnbSA on your linux box at home, you will actually
be doing a full NBU server install.  (you linux box will essentially
be a media server with no associated devices or storage units)

I would hope that this install would work for you off of that FP6 CDROM.

HTH
rob