Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 and Exchange 2000

2003-12-17 14:56:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 and Exchange 2000
From: Tammy.Yosifovski AT usfc DOT com (Yosifovski, Tammy)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:56:21 -0500
If you receive a solution for this please pass it along.  I too am
having this issue.  We have a mixed environment of Exchange 2000 and
Exchange 5-5.  We started receiving that error a month ago on the 5-5
servers.

On Exchange 2000 we have Microsoft Information Store:\SG* in our file
list.  Where SG is a prefix to our storage group names.  IE SG1,