Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 96 but i have available tapes *More Info*

2003-10-24 10:59:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 96 but i have available tapes *More Info*
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:59:12 -0600
Very possible, since by default NBU will not mix retention levels on
tape.

You can run the AVAILABLE_MEDIA script from the goodies directory which
will give you an overview.

Or download some of the scripts from http://www.backupscripts.com some
of which have gone beyond the basic functionality of the available_media
script.

David A. Chapa * Technical Advisor, Technical Marketing * ADIC *
720.249.5836 * david.chapa AT adic DOT com

Pathlight VX - Integrated Disk-to-Tape Backup - http://www.adic.com