Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] old jobs hanging around in activity monitor

2003-08-01 10:51:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] old jobs hanging around in activity monitor
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 07:51:18 -0700
Yes, I've seen it, usually when there have been system reboots in the
middle of backup schedules, etc.

What I have done in the past is delete them from the cli (Before you
delete anything make sure you have a good catalog backup)...but this was
pre-4.5.  I don't know if this still works in 4.5 or not.

Cd /usr/openv/netbackup/db/jobs

-or-

cd /usr/openv/netbackup/db/jobs/ffilelogs

I would find them there and rm them

Refresh my activity monitor and *poof* they're gone.

If you are running 4.5, you can try using bpdbjobs -delete <jobid> and
see if that works.

David