Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Configuration for AIX and HP-UX

2003-04-15 17:57:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Configuration for AIX and HP-UX
From: jmcdon23 AT csc.com DOT au (jmcdon23 AT csc.com DOT au)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:57:57 +1000
Hi

Relevant information at:

IBM
Check out the redbooks (manuals) at http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/
Searchable list like this one -
http://www.thp.uni-duisburg.de/cuaix/cuaix.html

HP
Support Centre:    http://www2.itrc.hp.com/service/home/home.do?admit
=-1335382922+1050443594864+28353475
Searchable List like this one:   http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin
Tech docos: http://docs.hp.com/

Regards
Jim McDonald

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

"Mark T Wragge" <storage AT ttt DOT ie>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on 16/04/2003
01:11:24 AM

Please respond to "Mark T Wragge" <storage AT ttt DOT ie>

Sent by:    veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu