Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2002-11-21 14:35:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: joe AT europaeiske DOT dk (Johnny Østergaard (JOE))
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:35:25 +0100
We don't backup clients in general.

In NetBackup Datacenter we don't backup any clients at all, but we will soon
backup 2 Mac's used by our DTP's because they copy all their data to a
fileserver at the moment to get backups. So backups of these clients is a
good thing in our case because they can't/don't want to have their lage DTP
files on the fileservers. We only have these 2 MAC's in the company.

We have started to backup all laptops, but we use NetBackup Prof. for that.

We have secure laptops, and backups are part of that.

/johnny