Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reference Material for using the NB CLI

2002-10-21 16:25:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reference Material for using the NB CLI
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:25:34 -0400
You can check out my website for script samples/examples that use the CLI.

http://www.NetBackupCentral.com

The admin guides are good sources for the various switches for each of the
documented cli's.

I would probably also suggest reading the functional overview, which I believe
is still Appendix A of the troubleshooting guide.

This is where I normally direct all of my students (when I'm asked to teach)
during my "adhoc" cli portion of the class.  This is important because once you
understand it, selecting the right cli for the job becomes much easier, not to
mention troubleshooting.

David