Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reference Material for using the NB CLI

2002-10-22 09:59:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reference Material for using the NB CLI
From: tim AT ngfl.gov DOT uk (Timothy Arnold)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:59:51 +0100
I find that the Sysadmin reference guide is the most useful if you want
to learn the CLI. There are also some useful CLI 'goodies' located in
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies which I find quite useful (like
available_media).

If I don't know how to-do something in the CLI I use bpadm as an interim
measure till I can figure it out..

Oh, and if anyone is from Vertias is reading this - it would be very
useful for you to teach people to use the CLI on your advanced NB course
- I was the only student to use it thru-out the course .. :) - It is so
much quicker than the java interface (if you can call it that).

Tim.