Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Query robot control host?

2002-10-14 15:37:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Query robot control host?
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:37:53 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C273B9.305CFE60

I'm looking for a place to query the robotic control host for a particular
robot.

What I've got is a set of scripts and I'm planning now that there'll be
another robot in the near future.

A number of the commands, like vmchange, require a robotic control host.
Rather that hard code it, I'd like to look it up somewhere.  It looks like I
can set it through tpconfig but I can't find a place to query it back out.
I see that I can use "strings" on /usr/openv/volmgr/database/robotic_def but
that's a bit crude and probably subject to change.

Anybody know where to find this?

-M

------_=_NextPart_001_01C273B9.305CFE60

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Query robot control host?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm looking for a place to query the robotic control =
host for a particular robot.&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>What I've got is a set of scripts and I'm planning =
now that there'll be another robot in the near future.&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>A number of the commands, like vmchange, require a =
robotic control host.&nbsp; Rather that hard code it, I'd like to look =
it up somewhere.&nbsp; It looks like I can set it through tpconfig but =
I can't find a place to query it back out.&nbsp; I see that I can use =
&quot;strings&quot; on /usr/openv/volmgr/database/robotic_def but =
that's a bit crude and probably subject to change.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Anybody know where to find this?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-M</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>