Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media and Device management

2002-09-20 21:38:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media and Device management
From: ddunham AT taos DOT com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
> I am running NetBackup Datacenter 4.5GA on Windows 2000.
> What command line would I use to get a text listing of the Media ID and slot
> numbers in my tape library?

I'd do it with a vmquery.  Since you only have one library this is
pretty easy.

vmquery -rn <#>

Supply the robot number after the -rn.  You have several different
output formats to choose from, some are more suited to viewing, some
more suited to passing into another script for parsing.

Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company