Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP errors in master after upgrading the Netapp .

2002-08-22 09:37:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP errors in master after upgrading the Netapp .
From: karen.schoenbauer AT veritas DOT com (Karen Schoenbauer)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:37:28 -0500
Check your volmgr/vm.conf file and see if you have VERBOSE in this file.
You only should get these messages when you have VERBOSE in the vm.conf and
it is used for debugging only.

Avrd is checking the drives to see if there is a tape in them.  If there is
no tape in the drive we display the below error in the /var/adm/messages log
because the NetApp sent use a IO error when we tried to open a drive without
a tape in it.  This is normal when you have VERBOSE in the vm.conf file.
Please remove VERBOSE in the vm.conf file.