Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Netbackup 3.4 Training

2002-07-18 09:50:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Netbackup 3.4 Training
From: rmickle AT rms.moore DOT com (rmickle AT rms.moore DOT com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:50:39 -0500
Simon

Since you purchased this product in February, you implemented the most
recent version at the time.

If I were you, I would go to the training that fits into your schedule.
But I would consider the 4.5 classes over the 3.4 class.  If it is like the
training I received shortly after 3.4 came out, you should get a lot of
examples of both versions in either class.

You will want to talk to Varitas or your VAR about getting a free upgrade
since you have had it less than 1 year. This should be covered under your
support. Then start your planing for upgrading to 4.5.

Richard Mickle
UNIX Systems and Storage Administrator
Moore Response Marketing Services
E-Mail:     rmickle AT rms.moore DOT com
Phone:    920-339-1695
Fax:         920-339-1231