Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] remote console auth

2002-06-27 14:50:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] remote console auth
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:50:12 -0700
I want to get my windows console working so I can manage my Solaris
master server.  Workstation is win2k.  In bp.conf on server I have ws ip
address listed as server.  I have my username listed in allowed users.
Still won't work.  I've stopped all daemons and re-started.

On windows console it keeps trying to autolog me in as jkennedy, which
will be the case later but for now I'd be happy to do it as root even.
What am I missing?

Thanks.
--
Jeff Kennedy