Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bad image header

2002-05-15 13:00:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bad image header
From: fx AT veritas DOT com (fx)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:00:35 +0200

 Depends. Try expiring it with a bpexpdate before. If you have the
file, then gessing the backupid is easy.
 If the bpexpdate fails with some error message, then just delete
the file. Those "bad" images are usually seen after a file system
full on the NetBackup DB FS - bad bad bad.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
OpenBSD Fortune Cookie Of The Day :
Anxiety, n.: The first time you can't do it a second time.