Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] /etc/inetd.conf

2002-03-20 09:31:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] /etc/inetd.conf
From: mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com (mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:31:04 +0100
Hi Mark

Here is what we have on our master/media server:
# Media Manager services #
vmd     13701/tcp       vmd
acsd    13702/tcp       acsd
tl8cd   13705/tcp       tl8cd
odld    13706/tcp       odld
vtlcd   13708/tcp       vtlcd
ts8d    13709/tcp       ts8d
tldcd   13711/tcp       tldcd
tl4d    13713/tcp       tl4d
tsdd    13714/tcp       tsdd
tshd    13715/tcp       tshd
tlmd    13716/tcp       tlmd
tlhcd   13717/tcp       tlhcd
lmfcd   13718/tcp       lmfcd
rsmd    13719/tcp       rsmd
# End Media Manager services #

"Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
on 20-03-2002 14:58:56

Sent by:  veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

To:   "Veritasbu (E-mail)" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
cc:
Subject:  RE: [Veritas-bu] /etc/inetd.conf

Thanks - those I have, but is there any media manager stuff?

I've got a bunch of Media Manager stuff in my /etc/services file with no
match in inetd.conf.  Ports 13701 to 13719.

My real problem is this error (on vmupdate):

Second: cannot connect to tldcd on host backup00: Connection Refused

and my "tldcd" daemon keeps dying.

Ideas?