Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Files List

2002-02-21 12:58:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Files List
From: rlh AT lsil DOT com (Richard Hellier)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:58:04 +0000
--------------88FF16488741A739BA0EEC99

David,

        We must be at cross-purposes here! I have 6 N/B installations, at
various offices
backing up large UNIX file servers, all of which use ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES
with no errors.
What kind of errors have you run into with this directive?

Cheers,

Richard.

"Spearman, David" wrote:

> Sorry, no can do....unix is percuilar that way, you'll just get a lot of
> errors and no files backed up because it won't cross mount points using that
> setting.
>
> D. Spearman
> CoH, Va

begin:vcard
n:Hellier;Richard
tel;pager:[+44] 7693-905798
tel;fax:[+44] 1344-413114
tel;work:[+44] 1344-413183
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:LSI Logic;GES UNIX Europe
version:2.1
email;internet:rlh AT lsil DOT com
adr;quoted-printable:;;Greenwood House=0D=0ALondon Road;Bracknell;BK;RG12 2UB;GB
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Richard Hellier
end:vcard

--------------88FF16488741A739BA0EEC99--