Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fiile timestamp without restore

2002-02-12 11:29:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fiile timestamp without restore
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:29:53 +0100

 Not really the answer but you could get that trough command line with
bpflist :

 Which file are in a given image ?
 bpflist -U -client <client> -backupid <backupid> -d 01/01/1970

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT Veritas DOT com      | Having been erased,
François-Xavier Peretmere | The document you're seeking