Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ltidevs?

2002-02-12 11:00:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ltidevs?
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:00:57 +0100

 This is the Media Manager devices database. This must be part of the
NetBackup databases backup process. This could be part of a plain
normal backup.
 What's inside is accessed/modified trough the Media Manager interfaces
(tpconfig, Media and Device Management GUI and so on...).

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
    fx AT Veritas DOT com        | Serious error. All
François-Xavier Peretmere | Shortcuts have disappeared.