Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT Cluster Backups

2001-12-07 12:55:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT Cluster Backups
From: MDay AT qrs DOT com (Day, Michael)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:55:04 -0800
Does anyone have any suggestions or guidelines on how to backup NT clusters
using Netbackup Datacenter?  Can I just have one class for all the clusters
or do I have to create different classes for each of the Virtual shares?

Currently my classes are a little unorganized.  I've got one for the local
drives, another for the common drive letters and others for the Virtual
server names.  How can I combine these to a minimum and eliminate any backup
failure messages for drives that do not exist?

Thanks for all your dedicated support
Mike Day