Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] email notifications on backups

2001-10-24 14:11:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] email notifications on backups
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:11:00 -0700
It's set under the global attributes under the system configuration of
the java gui.  I only have 1 server - Solaris master and only media
server.  But it only send e-mails on failed jobs like you mentioned.  I
have NT backups that always end with status 1 due to open files.
However, if it's configured under global attributes that would rule out
client configuration for mail.

~JK