Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Code Red Backups

2001-08-14 12:01:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Code Red Backups
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:01:27 +0200

 you can't go further than the image, ie. deleting a single file
from the image is not possible.

 a proactive step would have been to enable the virus scanning
option, supposing the virus definition file is up to date. ;-/

> of course, we can just tell people "if you use backups from
> these days, you have to repatch," which I guess is the default
> solution if there isn't anything that's cleaner.

 right now, i don't see a "cleaner" way.

 Amicalement,
             fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
    fx AT veritas DOT com        | Serious error. All
François-Xavier Peretmere | Shortcuts have disappeared.