Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL status code 2

2001-06-29 08:30:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL status code 2
From: francois-xavier.peretmere AT veritas DOT com (François-Xavier Peretmere)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:30:40 +0100

 first step would be to raise the log level and create the
appropriate logs. check the manual, Troubleshooting section:

 VPATH\NetBackup\Logs\dbbackup
 VPATH\NetBackup\Logs\bphdb
 VPATH\NetBackup\Logs\dbclient

 Amicalement,
             fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | Having been erased,
François-Xavier Peretmere | The document you're seeking