Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP errors during 3-way backup

2001-05-16 12:05:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP errors during 3-way backup
From: neil AT mbari DOT org (Conner, Neil)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:05:24 -0700
Opened a case and got the problem solved.  Support had me run the following
command which tests sending data across the network using only the ndmpd
processes, bypassing Netbackup altogether:

        (filer1 has the tape library attached)

        filer2# dump 0uf filer1:nrst0a /<path>

The solution to my case was was that I needed to add filer2 to
/etc/hosts.equiv on filer1

-Neil