Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT exclude lists take 2

2001-03-22 10:22:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT exclude lists take 2
From: RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com (RYAN ANDERSON)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:22:39 -0600
Using the 3.4 client on NT 4.0 w/SP6 using the J0850482 patch on the NT
client and the Solaris Master/Media server I am not getting exclude
lists to take. I have an active class setup on the server.

On the NT client I go to Actions --> Configure --> Exclude list tab.
>From there I add in the class, schedule, exclude list, then press 'Add'.
I'll then add in a second exclude list for another class/schedule. Then
when I exit out of the app and start it up again, there is absolutely
nothing in the exclude lists, nor are there any registry entries in:

HKLM\Software\Veritas\NetBackup\CurrentVersion\Config\

Am I missing something?

RCA
--
Ryan C. Anderson        |   United Defense L.P.
Unix Administrator      |   763.572.6684 (desk)