Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Minimal NT server for Client configuration

2001-03-15 12:50:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Minimal NT server for Client configuration
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:50:51 -0800
Set up an NT Administrative client on a desktop, this will give you the
functionality your looking for.

The info should be in the NBU Administration Guide.

You could always take the NBU NT Server CD and put it in your desktop,
select install server, and then when it asks if you want a Master, Media
Server or an Administrative client, select Administrative client.

Then in the bp.conf on the master add the line SERVER = your desktop host
name.

Make sure that your desktop has a static IP and is in DNS or put it in the
hosts file on the master.

Bob