Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Minimal NT server for Client configuration

2001-03-15 15:14:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Minimal NT server for Client configuration
From: AhrensJ AT psi DOT ca AhrensJ AT psi DOT ca
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:14:21 -0500
I found the administrative client. I put the IP of my machine in the master
server's hosts file, and put in a SERVER line for my machine on the master.
I get errors that I cannot connect to the master server. I attempted to
stop/restart NetBackup in case the bp.conf needed to be reread, with no
change.

Any ideas? I was hoping to find some kind of log somewhere about what was
going on, but had no luck.

Jason