Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] full backups received no data for backup image

2001-02-14 12:25:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] full backups received no data for backup image
From: Charles Jordan charles.jordan AT convergys DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:25:58 -0500 (EST)
Hi all,
I am running a full backup on 2 Solaris 2.6 media servers which for
the most part are identical. Both running NetBackup DataCenter 3.4.
Each server is an NFS server attached to external storage and only
backup their own file systems, no clients over the network.
Each server has approximately 50 - 60 file systems. Both servers, a
separate master server and another media server (for a total of 4)
are all sharing drives in a multi-hosted environment. One NFS server
works fine, but the other gets the message
"media server received no data for backup image".
I would accept this if the backups were incremental but I shouldn't
see this on a full backup.
I have been working with Veritas Support and have been sending them
many log files but we still haven't found a solution.
An help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Charles (Allen) Jordan   <charles.jordan AT convergys DOT com>
  System Administrator    (407)771-8919
  Convergys
  285 International Parkway,
  Lake Mary, FL 32746-5007