Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command line to change Netbackup DB backup destination?

2001-02-02 13:48:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command line to change Netbackup DB backup destination?
From: Raymond Jackson Jacksonr AT lucent DOT com
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:48:08 -0800
  I saw the discussions about ways to backup the NB DB, but what
I want to do should be simpler than that.  I just want to change
the mediaID of the tape to which the DB backups will be written.
I could use bpadm via an expect script, but I'm hoping that there
is a more straightforward way to do it.

Ray