Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DLT Tapes How much space left on them ?

2001-02-02 14:01:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DLT Tapes How much space left on them ?
From: Patrick Boyle { ESRI } PBoyle AT esri DOT com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:01:24 -0800
> I am running the master server on an NT server.
>
> What is strange is when I use the BPMEDIAlIST command, I get
> messages saying some tapes are frozen what does this mean ???

   that you should read the doc maybe?

fx,
Has anyone ever told you that you are arrogant?

Has it every occurred to you that many people doing this are in
over their heads.  Reading the doc's does not mean they
understand them.  There are MANY reasons why someone may
need to lower themselves to request help from such a pig.

Are you aware that your companies name goes out
with every one of your demeaning responses?  Frankly
I am sick of seeing your name respond, despite the
fact that you DO Reply.  I would imagine it's not to
help someone, but to boost your over-inflated ego.

Walk on water soon, buddy.
You must be wonderful to live with.

As always,
respectfully