Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape remains in drive after backup/robtest.

2000-12-20 13:46:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape remains in drive after backup/robtest.
From: Lee Kolinsky kolinsky AT colltech DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:46:04 -0500
Make sure you are NOT running "ltid" with the "-nsu" switch.
Run "bpps -a" check daemons and arguments.  The "-nsu" argument
is ususally used for stand alone tape drives where you dont want
NB to eject the tape after each backups.  It tells NB to NOT
eject the tape after a backup until the tape is full and it needs
another one.  Hope this helps.