Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Latest Jumbo patch

2000-11-08 11:26:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Latest Jumbo patch
From: Jim VandeVegt vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:26:01 -0800 (PST)
--- "Henfling, Timothy" <TMHenfling AT homeside DOT com> wrote:
> I just wanted to make sure these were the latest jumbo patches.
> I'm
> upgrading to version 3.4 I want to make sure I have the latest 3.2
> jumbo
> patches on my clients before starting
>
> J0820443 - NT Clients and Servers (Master and Media)
> J0820405 - Novell Clients
> J0820443 - HP800 Unix Clients and Servers (Media)

ftp.support.veritas.com has a full line of 466 patches.

What patch level, for clients especially, is required for the 3.2
clients to work with a 3.4 server?

=====
Jim VandeVegt
vandevegt AT yahoo DOT com vandevegt AT avaya DOT com
http://members.xoom.com/vandevegt
Toilet paper should come off the front!