Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] invalid parameter error

2000-10-05 08:19:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] invalid parameter error
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:19:52 +0200

 did you try to install the latest 3.2 patch (443) on those
three NB3.2 clients ?

 i had once this error on a Solaris client, this was because the
bpbkar binary was not updated by the patch. i was still using the
"old" binary, and it didn't knew about this particular option.

 just a thought.

 fx

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | Yesterday it worked.
François-Xavier Peretmere | Today it is not working.