Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Increase OTM on nt

2000-10-05 08:21:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Increase OTM on nt
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:21:41 +0200

 to complete the other answer you've already got, the
document describing the misc OTM client options is available
on the Veritas support site:

http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnotes/netbackfornt/180011.htm
http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnotes/netbackfornt/188500.htm
http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnotes/netbackfornt/180017.htm

 fx

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | Yesterday it worked.
François-Xavier Peretmere | Today it is not working.