Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetApp/NDMP to non-NetApp connected tapedrive/ju kebox

2000-09-01 15:15:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetApp/NDMP to non-NetApp connected tapedrive/ju kebox
From: [ISS] Veritas-Users Veritas-Users AT wnt.sas DOT com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:15:36 -0400
We do a lot of three-way backups and restores.  We are running NetApp Release
5.3.4R3P2.  There are issues with R3P2 that cause VERITAS to state that only
base 5.3.4 is supported.  (Or that was the case when the filers would down
drives at the end/media change point of a backup after being upgraded to R3P2.)

Kelly

--

Kelly Wyatt, Kelly.Wyatt AT SAS DOT com
Senior Systems Programmer