Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VERITAS VISION2000 - Update June 21, 2000

2000-06-21 18:06:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VERITAS VISION2000 - Update June 21, 2000
From: Users Conference users_conf AT veritas DOT com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:06:36 -0700
                        VERITAS VISION2000
         The 4th Annual Worldwide User's Conference

                    October 22-26, 2000
          Bellagio Hotel and Resort, Las Vegas, NV
             http://www.veritas.com/vision2000

June 21, 2000

VERITAS VISION2000, the 4th annual Worldwide User's
Conference (previously known as VERICON.99) is the premier
event to gain product knowledge, mingle with VERITAS
executives and network with other VERITAS software users.

You have been subscribed to the VERITAS VISION2000 e-mail
list.  We will be sending out a monthly e-mail providing
the latest VISION2000 updates and key deadlines.

This e-mail contains information on the following topics:

1.  Register Now to Receive our Early Bird price of $695 USD
2.  FREE Registration for Presenters

                ***Register Now and SAVE***

July 31st is the deadline for our Early Bird registration.
Go to www.veritas.com/vision2000 to register now and save
$200!

            ***Submit a Presentation Proposal***

If you are chosen to present at VISION2000, your conference
registration fee will be waived - a savings of up to $995USD.
Please see our website to submit a proposal:
http://www.veritas.com/vision2000.
Submissions will be accepted until July 31, 2000.

Thank you for your interest in the VERITAS VISION2000.
For general information, please see our
web site: http://www.veritas.com/vision2000/

Please do not reply to this e-mail.  If you need to contact us
please e-mail us at: vision AT veritas DOT com.
<mailto: vision AT veritas DOT com>