Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] where does xbpmon store the "master server" var?

2000-06-22 07:34:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] where does xbpmon store the "master server" var?
From: Rob Worman rob AT colltech DOT com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 06:34:48 -0500
NBU 3.2, patch 412, Solaris 2.6 master server

At one point in time, my master backup server was named "stpbu01".  I
chose to change this shortly after installation, and I made the
appropriate changes in the VM DB host settings, robot definitions,
storage units, etc etc.

And now all looks fine, and I see the new name being used
appropriately everywhere.... except in the xbpmon GUI.  If I start up
with default set of preferences, xbpmon is still pointing to the
"stpbu01" master server.

Does anyone know where this particular preference is pulled from?

TiA
rob