Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 8.0 Client and DataDomain

2012-11-15 14:07:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 8.0 Client and DataDomain
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 13:58:26 -0500
On Nov 15, 2012, at 1:08 PM, joe lin <joelin1111 AT GMAIL DOT COM> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I notice in the networker release notes that you can run networker 8.0
> client with 7.6.3 networker server.    Has anyone have any experiences
> running in this setup?

I'm running a couple of Windows Server 2008 R2 clients with networker 8.0.0.3
client and my Linux server is 7.6.4.1.  I'm having issues where the savegrp -p
test will fail to find all the disks, but the actual backup will properly back
up all the disks on the client.

As long as you can live with that...

-- Frank