Networker

[Networker] Thank you Temple

2012-05-16 09:39:26
Subject: [Networker] Thank you Temple
From: Eddie Albert <Eddie.Albert AT CITIZENSFLA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:26:57 -0400
To the Technology Staff and Board of Directors of Temple University,

After the incidence of recent maintenance to (y)our listserv, I wanted
to take a moment to thank the staff at Temple and their board of
directors for providing a service to the technical community at large.
The two lists I belong to (Networker and Avamar) are very utilized by me
and many of my peers...and I just wanted to say "Thank you"

Semper fidelis et paratus, /ALE

Eddie L. Albert, Sr.
Senior BURA Solutions Architect
Enterprise - Technology Solutions Group

**** Disclaimer ****
I speak for myself and no other.
This email made from recycled electrons.