Networker

[Networker] Near line volume?

2010-05-17 10:18:24
Subject: [Networker] Near line volume?
From: kurtica <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:14:48 -0400
Aaron: I know, via sjirdtag, everything is OK. Tapes that are marked as
nearline in mminfo are not visible via sjirdtag. But the problem still
persists. We need to have mminfo updated, cause its the best way to update
locations via script. On other libraries, we have no problem with it

we use nsrjb to withdraw tapes via script.