Networker

[Networker] [Off topic] NetWorker usage survey

2010-03-12 00:27:40
Subject: [Networker] [Off topic] NetWorker usage survey
From: tkimball <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:26:20 -0500
Was surprised to see that DiskBackup was not on the list of modules in use (or
at least asking for what tier/size you use).

As a (now former!) AlphaStor user, it would have been interesting to know how
many use(d) either that, and/or other library management / consolidation
utilities, such as ACSLS.  I'll admit that this would be slightly skewed as the
library type may force you to use one of these products (i.e. SL8500 requires
an ACSLS server).

--TSK